- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Employee Recreation
Group Fitness Classes
Group Fitness Summer Session I Schedule: May 14 - June 18
- Summer Session I Group Fitness Schedule (includes SRC, RHRC & Cycle classes)
- All schedules are tentative and subject to change.
- For more information on a particular class, view our Class Descriptions
Looking for ways to spice up your daily workout routine? Try our Specialty Fitness Programs for workouts that will help you achieve your fitness goals. Minimal fee, maximum results.
Group Fitness Policies
Please note our group fitness policies:
- Participants will not be admitted to classes after warm-up has begun.
- Appropriate workout attire is required at all times, including proper athletic shoes.
- Participants are encouraged to regularly monitor their own workout intensity and take water breaks frequently.
- In step classes, risers should not be stacked more than 2 high.
- The instructor reserves the right to ask a participant to leave should these policies not be followed.
- In order to ensure the safety of participants, class size may be limited at the discretion of the instructor.
Indoor Cycling Policies
~Effective Monday, February 11th
To make your experience in the indoor cycle class more enjoyable, please abide by these simple policies:
- Always Sign Up. Sign-up sheets are available at the SRC. Participants must sign-up in person no more than one day prior to the class [registration by phone is not permitted].
- Be on Time. Registered class participants must pick up a pass on the walk way to the cycle room, in the SRC, starting 30 minutes prior to the class, and show it to the instructor to gain access to the cycle room. Instructors will open the cycle room 10 minutes before the start of class. If you're not present 5 minutes prior to the start of the class, you will be considered a "no show," and your spot will be given to another participant. Unregistered participants must line up outside the cycle room on a first-come, first-serve basis. The instructor will allow you into the room based on how you are lined up if any spots become available.
- Clean Your Bike for the Next Participant. All participants are expected to clean their bike at the conclusion of the spin class.
- Don't Forget Your Necessities. Every participant must bring a water bottle and towel to spin classes.
*The cycle room is located next to the racquetball courts in Fetzer Hall. Cycle class participants can access the cycle room by entering through the SRC, passing down the first floor hallway through the double door entrance to Fetzer, and turning right toward the racquetball courts. The cycle room is the first room on the left hand side of the hallway.