- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Employee Recreation
Facilities Schedules & Reservations
Click on the appropriate facility to view our facility availability.
- South Campus Recreation Complex (SCRC)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Departments and officially recognized student organizations may request reservations of facility space. Requests will be considered based on available space, impact to existing programs and the scope and nature of the event itself. All reservations must conform to the Facility Use Policies.
All facility reservations are subject to rental, operations or usage fees. Click here to view those fees.
- All requests must be made at least 14 calendar days prior to the proposed reservation date. Requests received less than 14 days in advance will NOT be considered.
- Exception: due to the UNC Challenge Course program, reservations for the OEC Pavilion cannot be made more than 14 days in advance.
- Be advised that submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
- Requests will be processed (confirmed or denied) within 3-5 business days of receipt.
- Long-term reservations are available to officially recognized student organizations of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill only.
Please contact Reggie Hinton to submit a facility reservation request.
Please include the following information in your facility reservation request email:
1. Name of Event
2. Event Description (Be specific)
3. Tables, chairs, or other items requested (include the number for each)
4. Alternative spaces you could use for the event
5. The percentage of the total number of attendees that will be UNC students